Visita la pagina del:
- Consulado Nacional de La Raza – Vota
- La pagina de, U.S. Election Assistance Commission: Glossary of Key Election Terminology
- National Federation of the Blind y la pagina de The Help America Vote Act
This video was made possible by funding support from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living ACL (Award #1603WAVOTP). These contents are solely the responsibility of Disability Rights Washington, the parent organization of Rooted in Rights, and do not necessarily represent the official views of ACL.
How do I register to vote?
- Go to U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s website to find out voter registration deadlines by date.
- Fill out this online voter registration from the National Voter Registration Day website.
- Louisiana voters: To register to vote, check your registration, view your ballot, or find your polling place, visit GeauxVote.
- New York voters: For information on how to register, where to vote, how to use the machines, etc. here is the site for the New York State Board of Elections.
- Pennsylvania voters: Visit the VotesPA site to learn how to register.
- Washington State voters: Use the online voter registration on MyVote.
- Voter registration can vary by county, state or territory. Visit Nonprofit VOTE to get updated voting information.